Monday, July 01, 2013

Fifteen Second Wonder

Well fifteen seconds must have been the maximum time it took to guess the wotsit. Extremely minimalist tape dispenser it is.

Although stamps is an option too, despite my first reaction being "Huh?" But then it dawned on me that international differences were almost certainly in play and probably stamps are more commonly found in rolls elsewhere. Here in archaic little Blighty we still tend most often to find out stamps in little books. If you see a stamp at all. These days, with franking and the computer-generated postage at the Post Office, philately will get you nowhere.

1 comment:

  1. And there was me thinking it was for your strimmer wire for your garden,

    ReplyDelete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.