Thursday, June 20, 2013

Scrub This Page

Okay, all you need to know is I'm doing this daft thing and that this particular page had the instruction to "Scrub this page" and absolutely no-one handy will get this joke but you lot should. So here it is.


Well I liked it.

If you feel compelled to know more, Google "wreck this journal". You never know, I might just put a dent in my prevaricating perfectionist bad habits, and that really would be beneficial to my woodworking. If I ever see the workshop again.

*looks out of window*

Oh, yeah, there it is. Next step, see the inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.