Sunday, January 27, 2013

Miss Otis Regrets...

... that this blog is no longer going to accept Anonymous comments. The amount of spam I'm having to trawl through on the off-chance there may be a real comment in among the boots, bags, and boobs has got ridiculous.

We'll see how it goes. Odds are you've already got one of the accepted IDs and it will make no difference to you, but apologies if you're one of the terminally suspicious who refuses to sign up for anything and can no longer comment. If you're desperate, email me; if enough people moan about it, I may reverse the move. But you'd have to comment with awesome regularity in return... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.