Friday, April 15, 2011

LV Woodworking Newsletters Index

Solely because it was driving me crazy playing "guess the issue" every time I wanted to find an article in the archives of the Lee Valley woodworking newsletter, I eventually gave in and typed myself an index of sorts. Well, strictly speaking it's just a list of the articles and authors in the order they were published, but it's still proved a lot quicker to find the desired article when you only have to click one page and not hunt hopefully through every issue. And, indeed, to find ones I'd over-looked the first time round. It has no links or anything, just a straight-forward page of text, but in case others might find it useful I sought (and gained) permission to post it on my website. So here it is, and the newsletter archive on LV's site is here. (Yeah, it's such a link-free page, I haven't even got a link to the newsletters on it! Told you it was really just intended for my benefit.)

Oh, and a disclaimer: Some affiliation, 'cos I have written a coupla things for it*, but that's it. All my own idea, and I maketh not a dime from so doing. Damn.

*But in all other respects it's well worth reading...

2 comments:

  1. That's really useful, Alf. Thanks for taking the trouble to do it.

    Cheers ;-)

    Paul Chapman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's fantastic! Thanks for taking the time to make it and share it.
    Andy

    ReplyDelete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.