Wednesday, November 15, 2006

No wotchamacallit time

All right, just don't ask. I didn't get online at all on Monday; and that wasn't even because the connection was down, which will cause anyone knowing my usual internet dependency to gasp in horror. No, the connection went flaky yesterday... Shame too 'cos I have Good news about the lad and his Cage of Doom. He is now in it fulltime - much, much sooner than I feared. Not that he was, or indeed is, entirely happy, but on the other hand he's not trying to pluck out all his feathers or throwing himself at the bars in a terminal decline so I think he's okay really. As predicted, pomegranate helped smooth the path...



He's managed to muck up all those carefully scrubbed perches with all the juice of course. Sigh. Parrots, who'd have 'em?

Woodworking? Hah, don't make me laugh. I have a hazy recollection of some sort of building not far from here with, dunno, tools of some sort in it? What was it called? Some sort of work space? Shop of some kind...? So much for getting Crimbo pressies done - not touched tool to wood in weeks; feels more like years. Heigh ho, looks like I've got a parcel of plough plane website updating to do though, so that'll keep me busy and even longer from the... you know... on the tip of my tongue... place to make stuff... got some machines and such in there... wood and so forth I seem to recall... you know, the wotchamacallit...

1 comment:

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.