Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Success

A big Whoo Hoo, standing ovation and hearty slap on the back for sometime blog reader and long-time nephew, JMF, who's heard today he got a First in his finals. Well done, Jimbo. All that work deserved nothing less.

And to think I can still remember him tottering about in a nappy, building sand castles.*

And nephew #2 has managed to articulate beyond the teenage grunt to declare The Chair "comfortable", which I shall take as raging enthusiasm, given his usual communication skills... 'Course he also said he doesn't know where to put it, but that's his problem.*

*The aunt giveth, the aunt taketh away...

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks Aunty dear. Yes I've seen some interesting photos of you too as a nipper! ;~) Hope all's well.

    JMF

    ReplyDelete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.