Saturday, May 20, 2006

Rissoles

You know how sometimes just about everything seems to be going wrong? I'm in a deep, deep rut of that very feeling at the moment. My life is apparently going "to hell in a hand basket" - not for the first time, which should, in theory, be a comfort. Just to add to the happiness, the planter I made back in Dec/Jan is apparently falling apart. Never, but never again will I buy glue from a local supplier; exterior glue, my posterior. I'll have to pseudo-drawbore the joints before it completely gives up the ghost, as if I didn't already have a to-do list as long as a roll of Andrex.

But not as soft or strong.

Having "Everybody Hurts" on a loop should just about sum up the situation for you...

2 comments:

  1. Alf,

    Anyone who knows that to pseudo-drawbore is the correct action to take can't be doing all that badly. Chin up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nick; I feel much better. Too bad I had to look up the spelling of pseudo really, or I could have felt really smug..

    ReplyDelete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.