Monday, July 25, 2005

Planning ahead and behind

As promised, the buttons. I finally got round to putting up a plan of sorts too. I really need to work at my CAD drawing. Not helped by the fact the trial period of the software I'm using has expired, so I'm reduced to using screen shots to capture my works of art for posterity, and squashing them up rather in consequence. Oh, and sorry Mike, all in millimetres too... :~(

Anyway, I'm starting to think about what to make next. I have an urgent need for storage for CDs and such, but on the other hand I could do something about Christmas presents now instead of waiting until the last minute like usual. Oh, and there's my brother's 25th wedding anniversary in October which I suppose I ought to do something about. I know, inconsiderate of them to choose the same year eh? It gets much worse next year; nephew's 18th, brother's 50th, mum's - shhhh- 75th etc etc. It's a flippin' nightmare.

1 comment:

  1. What can I say, but a wonderful job! (By any measure...)

    'Murrican Mike

    ReplyDelete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.