Tuesday, March 29, 2005

West side story

Or maybe East side. Ah, there's the problem. Where exactly is the best place to put the Creature from The Black Lagoon, AKA the Maxi? On the West wall? Or the East? I thought I was set, and now I keep having 12th and 13th thoughts. Back to procrastination again, as I avoid going into the workshop at all so I don't have to do anything about it. But I must; the old man wants his bench and I need to get on with the tables for the folks which means the workshop has to be in a workable state again - soon. Urgh.

But on a more depressing note, it's my birthday tomorrow. Oh joy. The only ray of light is at least I know I've got a couple of good books on the way; I know this 'cos I bought them myself... Other than that I have no idea which pearls of toolish loveliness may be en route chez Alf (ooh look, a linguist). If any... Sigh.

But on a lighter note, the move of UK Workshop to a new server seems to have gone all right. This is Good News, 'cos at some point Cornish Workshop has to get moved there too. I have a feeling I'm going to need a password to move the name along with it, which worries me. I probably know it. Almost certainly I probably know it. The key question is; will I certainly know it when I need it? Oh deary me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.